Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful 17

I am thankful for nature!
I like nature, outdoors things, God's creation. Here are some of my favorites...
  • I like seeing all the different colors of fall leaves. I like to take walks and look at all the varieties of colors. I like to hear the sound of crunching leaves under my feet.
  • I like to sit and listen to the birds chirp.
  • I love to look at a full or almost full moon when it is huge and yellowish orange.
  • I like to see the reflection of that same moon shine off the lake.
  • I like to try and pick out all the different colors of a sunset.
  • I like to sit in my warm house and watch the snow fall.
  • I like the sound of waves crashing on the shore.
  • I like to see big huge waves and their white caps come crashing in.
  • I like to sit and watch deer in the woods.
  • On year I had fun watching a squirrel sit on our front porch and eat a pumpkin we had out there. He must have made a hole in it and was eating the insides. At one point he had the whole top part of his body in the pumpkin! It was cute.

Thank you Lord for all You have created. Thank you that I can enjoy everything You made with all my senses!

No comments: