Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thankful 7

I am thankful for Sunday night family dinner!
I am so thankful that my 2 sisters, their husbands and kids, my parents, and my husbands and kids and I all live in the same city. I am also thankful that Sunday nights are family dinner nights at my parents house. I love getting together to eat and spend time with each other. Sure the night is usually crazy with...
  • the dog barking at one or both of my brothers in law
  • one or more of the 6 grandkids crying, fighting, yelling, laughing, running, jumping, etc.
  • food getting spilled
  • the dog eating off someone's plate (unless she's put away, which we usually do now)

So even though Sunday dinners are crazy, I am so thankful that we are all so close and that my kids are able to grow up being so close to all their cousins and grandparents!

Thank you Lord for family dinners. Thank you that we are all able to get together and share a meal and family time together. Thank you that my kids are able to spend time with and know their cousins and grandparents.

No comments: