Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful 12

I am thankful for family game nights!
I love playing games with my family! Tonight we played Apples to Apples and we had so much fun. I love to see us all laughing together and having fun. Sure we don't always get along...the kids fight with each other...I yell cuz they are fighting...one kid cheats and the other gets mad...my husband and or I are tired...the list could go on. But who's family is perfect? No ones! So we may have rough moments, but the times when we are all playing nicely together remind me that we are ok. And I thank the Lord for my family and thank Him for creating each one of us exactly the way we are!
Thank you Lord for the fun times we have together as a family! Thank you for the unique person you've created each one of us to be!

No comments: