Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful 5

I'm not exactly sure what to be thankful for today. Ok that doesn't sound right. I am thankful for many things today as i am every day. What I mean to say is I'm not sure what I am thankful for today.
This came to my mind so this is it, what I'm thankful for today. It's not a "profound" as the past days but it is what it is.
I am thankful for internet recipes. Don't get me wrong, I really like using actual cookbooks. Maybe even more than the internet. But sometimes it's just easier to jump online and look something up. Or if we're tired of the same old meals and I don't have any other cookbooks at home I can look online. I like reading the reviews and adjustments people have made. I enjoy seeing what friends have been cooking for their families. I really like the convenience of looking up recipes online. And if I've found one that "turned out" and that we like, I'll either print it or write it out and then put it in my recipe book for later use.


Thank you Lord for allowing me to be able to make food for my family and our friends. Thank you for providing the resources needed to do this!


No comments: