Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful 13

Behind a day again :( Oh well, let's just keep going and post twice tonight!





I am thankful for friends, all kinds of friends!
I feel so thankful for all the friends that the Lord has blessed me with. Friends that He has allowed me to cross paths with and get to know on a variety of different levels.
I have different "groups" of friends...
My knitting friends. Girls (I have not become friends yet with any guy that likes to knit, but I am ok with that) that are into knitting as much as I am, if not more. I love to get together and knit, see what they are working on, get help when I am stuck, talk, and just hang out. Sometimes when we get together I get a lot accomplished and sometimes I don't. But that's ok as long as the company is good!
My church friends. Friends that share the same beliefs and faith as I do is very important to me. These friends keep me accountable and on track, check up on me and challenge me to live what I believe. They make me laugh and I have a great time with them.
My work friends. People that I don't necessarily have much in common with except that we work together. But with some I feel that they are more than just co-workers, they are a friend.
I am so thankful for all the friendships I have. However I feel like I have a hard time keeping them all "going" at times. I'm not good at calling friends or scheduling times to get together. Sometimes I feel like a bad friend if I haven't talked to someone in awhile, granted they can call me too. Ok, stop feeling guilty and keep being thankful.
Thank you Lord for all the friends you have blessed me with! Thank you for the way each person has touched my life in a different way. Thank you for the gift of friendship and please help me to be a better friend each day.

No comments: