Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful 3

I am thankful for Nancy! Nancy is my Titus 2:4-5 "older woman". I've known Nancy for many years as a fellow sister in Christ. Nancy is older than me in age and in her walk with God. He allowed our relationship to change into a Titus 2 relationship about 2 years ago. Since that time the Lord has used Nancy to help me
  • see and BELIEVE who I am in Christ
  • believe God is who He says He is and loves me as much as He says He loves me
  • understand that I was believing many lies from Satan

Some days seem easier to believe than others but I am working on it (hence the name of my blog!) I am so thankful for all the many talks, prayers, tears, laughs, truths, fears, promises, and so many other "things" I've been through with Nancy!

Thank you God for putting Nancy into my life at just the right time. Thank you for her wisdom, love, patience, encouragements, honesty and desire to serve You! Thank you for my Titus 2 relationship :)

No comments: