Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful 1

While trying to make my way through the 300+ statuses on facebook that I was behind on reading, I saw something on someones status that caught my eye. I don't remember who's it was (sorry) or what exactly it said, but I remember something along the lines of:

  • November
  • thankfulness
  • sharing each day

That sounds like a good idea: blog each day from November 1st till November 25th (Thanksgiving) something I am thankful for.


I only have 55minutes to get this first one posted or I'll be behind already. No pressure or anything! OK, here goes...

I am thankful for my salvation. Thankful that even though I don't deserve heaven and that there is absolutely no way I can ever get there on my own, God loves me so much that He made a way. John 3:16

Thank you LORD for loving me and for saving me. Thank you for making a way for me to spend forever with you. I am thankful!

No comments: