Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tales from a Pliable Princess

These Tales/Stories will be about what's going on in my life. I am a new creation and on a new journey in my life and I feel like I may be at a point where I can share bits of who I am, where I've been, and where I would like to go. I am by no means a professional writer so my posts my be missed spelled, have poor grammar, or just be a bunch of mumbo jumbo. But hey...this is me and I'm doin' the best I can do! I hope you enjoy reading my Tales as much as I will (hopefully) enjoy writing them!

3 comments:

jessica said...

hey i know you wanted to start a new blog... good for you! Can't wait to read more, love you!

Heidi said...

Hey Heather, I'm looking forward to reading more on your new blog! Like I've told you before, I love your honesty! :)

Heidi said...

oh, and I also wanted to say that I love your new blog's name!